Friday 24 February 2012

A Mother's Love... (1)

Good morning!
Well I did promise some Mother's day cards, so here is another...

These gorgeous papers are part of my subscription freebies for CM&PC mag...probably the best freebie set ever! These are Wild Rose Studio papers and I actually hand stitched the panels together...no mean feat I can tell you! The ribbon is from my stash and the butterflies are Martha Stewart. I seem to have a thing for butterflies at the moment...it must be the hint of spring! The sentiment is from a lovely little book of 'Mum' sayings that I bought a couple of years ago!


Challenges
Card Patterns - #153
Flutterby Wednesdays - Photo Inspiration
The Crazy Challenge - Use A Die Or Punch

Thanks for looking...more to come soon!
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous stitching Lizy - the perfect card for mothers day. Did you print the greeting or is it a stamp? I'm trying to find some decent mother's day stamps but can't find any anywhere (not a big fan of printing greetings as I can't get to the printer easily)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lizy those papers are divine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Crazy Challenge this week hope to see you back next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Lizy and I will never know how you stitched those little inchies together! It's a fab layout and I love the colours too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty card, love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.gorgeous pretty papers and butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Lizy, your stitching is fabulous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful papers and amazing stitching, Lizy! Love these spring-like colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love your butterfly! Thank you for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts