Monday 20 February 2012

Yet Another Butterfly!

Good morning!
Here is another butterfly card for the Less Is More Die Cuts/Punches Challenge. I know...but I have so many lovely butterfly dies and it seems a shame not to use them lol!

Orange Seam Binding (that Jen gave me cos she didn't like it!), Marianne butterfly, Card Candi and card from my stash. Not as easy as it looks though...took ages to get the Seam Binding just right, and still not sure I did lol! This card is similar to one I made a while ago in yellow and brown, but I gave that one so I wanted to make another! I may do a few in different colours...

And as I am in the 'Use It Up' club...

Thanks for looking!
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Super Lizy, your ribbon pleating looks ace to me!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Lizy and I love the way you have used the seam binding xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your seam binding looks fantastic Lizy (how could Jen not like it?!!!) and the butterfly looks perfect perched there! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely Butterfly, your ribbon ruffle is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lizy.gorgeous ruffled ribbon and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lizy, love your ruffled ribbon!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific
    The ribbon looks superb
    Thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts