Wednesday 15 February 2012

Birthday Flowers

Good Morning!
Here is the other card I made last night. I have made it for a customer at work's birthday this weekend.


This card has been made almost entirely from Magazine freebies! The Kate Knight papers and chipboard are from this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft and the sentiment is the Wild Rose Studio subscription freebie from the same mag! I just added some Card Candi, a Prima flower and a pearl! :)
I have made this to enter into I-Spy Sketches 2nd challenge...gutted I missed the first one last week...just never got round to it :(
Thanks for looking and maybe see you later :)
Lizy x

3 comments:

  1. Great use of all these freebies and this week's iSpy sketch!! I love how your circle panel pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea to use up those freebies! I do the how your pennant pops against the white background! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the popped flower! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts