Tuesday 14 February 2012

Charming Christmas Tree

Well hello again!
I have just enjoyed my Valentine meal of roast chicken, roast potatoes and veg, and a snuggle on the sofa with the only (little) man in my life who will ever come before me! ;) He's now gone to bed, leaving me the evening to craft! Perfect Valentine's! ;)

Ok, I love playing at Willow Sketchie challenges, and I realised this afternoon that I have not made my entry for this week, and it's almost over! So here is a quick(ish...it still took an hour lol!) card I have made for it...

 The stamp is an Inkadinkado one I borrowed off Kim a while ago...I really must return it! The rest is all from my stash and I have no idea where most of it came from! I'm just using up bits!
I'm really going great guns with Christmas cards this year! 
Challenges
 Ok, off to craft some more as the good tv doesn't start for a couple of weeks! ;)
Bye for now!
Lizy x


EDIT - Winner Shopping Our Stash 6th March 2012

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lizy, love the papers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stylish and elegant card. Great job with the sketch.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant card!

    Thanks for joining the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really elegant & classy hun, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie & CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is just beautiful, I love the stamp its so beautiful hve to see if I can get one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful and so elegant.Love the papers and the added bling.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Lizy, I love your papers and that stamp is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super what a great card, Valentines Dinner sounds brilliant. I spent mine with the 2 Little Men in my life!!(ones 14 and the other is 7!!) Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lizy, very elegant!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very classy card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really elegant and so stylish! Love the take on the sketch and the colors are wonderful! Thank you for sharing and playing this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just fab and perfect for the challenge! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  13. very stylish and elegant! Love the charm!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card!! Great take on the C for Charming challenge! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge! We have another fun one this week: D is for Distressing. We hope you will play along again!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts