Monday 27 February 2012

Less Is More - Don't Scrap It - 2

Good evening :)
I have had a lovely day today visiting my friend Sarah and my Mum and Dad in Huddersfield! 
When I got back, I decided I should try and use some more of my scraps up, so here is what I made...

These lovely toppers were given to me by Jen at Christmas and I just never got round to using them! Jen made them herself...aren't they cute?! The sentiment was a magazine freebie too!

Challenges

I'm off to finish watching Ocean's 12 now so good night...see you soon! And don't forget my blog candy! :)
Lizy x

11 comments:

  1. Aww Lizy, these are just so cute. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab too Lizy! You seem to pick up some amazing freebie stamps from magazines!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter and bling makes this so pretty, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Kate hugs xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)and a free software give away too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love them.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sweet Lizy - Lucky you to get those card toppers! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute cards Lizy, well done again :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, that's a gorgeous stamp, lucky you
    Superb cards
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a superb use of scraps, Lizy, those toppers are gorgeous
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Lizy, so perfectly stamped and coloured, well done with using it up! And you've got a good start on your Christmas cards hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwhh!!!Gorgeous Toppers! LOve this cute image too.
    Chrissyxx
    Laughed at your clock....Same time here and I'm 26 miles away lol....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts