Thursday 2 February 2012

Callum's Birthday card #1

Good Evening all!
I hope everyone is very well? 
I have had one of those days today where I seem to have been on the go all day! I have made stuffed peppers, jacket potatoes and a HUGE pan of mushroom soup! Plus I've been to work, played with Keiran, had my friend Jackie over for tea and made 3 cards! Phew! I am now in bed typing this!
So here is one of the cards I have made, for my gorgeous Nephew's 3rd Birthday on Saturday.

This is one of Sliekje's lovely images, coloured with Promarkers. Then I simply scored the background and used pale blue for the mount. 

Challenges

Ok, time for bed methinks!
Goodnight!
Lizy x

10 comments:

  1. what a crazy busy day you had...glad you found time to make this fabulous card...love the embossing and that image is wonderful...thanks for joining us at shopping our stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card lizy.fab cas design and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet image, so cute!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Lizy--I am sure your nephew will like this:) Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgous creation...Thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy, and good luck..

    Caz xx Digistamps4joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sweet!! I LOVE the colours you chose - so pretty! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card, some great 'RED' there lol thanks for playing along at Cards for men and good luck,
    hugs sandra dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I'm sure your nephew will love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts