Thursday 9 February 2012

Good morning!
I seem to be having a very productive crafting week this week...I have made at least 2 cards a day since Saturday! Though can't post some of them yet as they are DT cards!
However, here is one I can post...

This is from me to Keiran's Granddad who turns 90 tomorrow! And he still loves gardening, though he can't do as much now bless him.
The image is LoTV, coloured with Promarkers. I was going to cut him out with my oval Nestie but there were some smudges in the background so I decided to cut round the image, and mount it onto an oval instead. The papers are My Mind's Eye, the rest is from my stash.

CHALLENGES

Hope everyone's week is going well...see you soon! :)
Lizy x

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fab card Lizy and I'm sure grandad will love it too.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.

    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lizy.i love the adorable image and your colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, sweet image and gorgeous papers

    thanks for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAb card - love the sweet image!! Thanks for playing laong with us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts