Monday 6 February 2012

Aqua Butterflies!

Good morning!
Here is another card for the Less is More Challenge - Aqua...can you tell I'm loving it?! ;)

The stamps are my new Wild Rose Studio freebies, and I used Seafoam Versacolour, and Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party and Island Indigo SU markers for the butterflies and Tempting Turquoise for the sentiment. I cut the wings of the large butterfly to give it dimension and also to make it 'pop' as the Seafoam just looked far too pale! The pearls are just from my stash.


I am also entering this into
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! :)
Lizy x

13 comments:

  1. Love it!! Those stamps are fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Love simple!! Great job! *huggles* =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous design Lizy - I love the way the larger butterfly looks as if it's flying out of the page! Looks like a missed a few things too: Happy belated birthday! Oh and also congratulations on the Saturday Sketch DT position - what lovely news! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I like the simple and clean look! Beautiful! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Lizy, love the aqua theme this week too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty CAS card, gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty Lizy
    Thanks for another submission
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely one Lizy!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful CAS card! Thank you for joining us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning lizy.i love the butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lizy you are on fire this week! Gorgeous card again, love the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts