Saturday 9 February 2013

A Little Sale-A-Bration!

Good afternoon!
I've just got back from a busy morning with Keiran....pancake party, dog walking, shopping, and buying him a watch to reward him for getting Star of the Week at school for his time-telling! 

I made this little card the other day to go in a package I sent...I hope the recipient has received it, or doesn't come on here lol!


I have used Sale-A-Bration stamps; Bloomin' Marvellous and Pretty Petites, and stamped them in Real Red and Primrose Petals onto Whisper White card.


The sentiment was punched out using the free Petite Curly Label punch from the Sale-A-Bration too.

Products used
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party
Stamps - Pretty Petites, Bloomin' Marvellous
Ink (Markers) - Real Red, Primrose Petals
Punch - Petite Curly Label
Embellies - Rhinestone Basic Jewels

If you would like to get your hand on any of the free items I have used today, please do get in touch at lizygreen@aol.com or call me on 07915 698577

Challenges
PrimrosePoolRed

Right,...now to come up with an SU! OLC card with music for Less Is More.... 


5 comments:

  1. I love the way you've used the little tag on this pretty card Lizy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lizy - Isn't Sale-a-bration great this year! Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and pretty card, Lizy! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part of your cute card is how you made your own DSP! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Lizy, you used the colors to perfection! Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts