Wednesday 20 February 2013

Black and white and...?

Hmm so what do you think?? If you went for pink then you'd be right! I love this colour combo so here is what I made...


I have used the really lovely Melon Mambo ribbon from the S/S catalogue, and the stamp set which is a hostess set from the annual catalogue.


I got my sentiment perfectly aligned on my card blank using my brand new Stamp-a-Majig...how have I ever managed without it is what I want to know!! Perfect placement in seconds! I finished with a few little pink gems :)

Supplies I used
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamp - Stacks Of Wishes (Hostess)
Ink - Basic Black
Ribbon - Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon
Tools - Stamp-a-majig

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! supplies, please do get in touch...I'd love to make your craft space happy with lovely new goodies! Also, if you order now, you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration item for every £45 you spend!

Challenges

Thanks so much for popping by tonight...think I'm having an early one as I went to see Train in Manchester last night...they were totally brilliant! 
So goodnight!


7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizy. Really effective with just the touch of colour. Love it.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lizy, love the clean lines and the colour combo of course is fabulous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Such a gorgeous design and love the ribbon and bling.
    thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love your creative us of that cute pink ribbon here! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely clean and simple card. Love the pretty pink ribbon. Thanks for playing in the Creative Card Crew Birthday challenge. Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is so elegant!

    THank for playing with us at The Crazy Challenge! Good luck, and I hope to see you next time again :)

    Nelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts