Saturday 23 February 2013

Sketch Saturday - #247 with Wings & Willows

Good morning!
I'm here with my card for our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week...


I've used this super cute image from this week's sponsor, Wings & Willows. It's called Puppy Love and I've coloured it with my PM's & FM's. 


I used a Kraft card blank and Stampin' Up! papers and sentiment. The buttons are from my stash and I added some Baker's Twine for effect.

So here is the fab sketch...


And our wonderful sponsor is Wings and Willows.

Challenges

Thanks for popping by...looking forward to seeing your fab creations!


8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.really sweet image and i love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lizy. Lovely papers and that image is adorable.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers look fab with the Kraft and work so well with the sketch too. Cute image also. Superdoop Lizy. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, simple and fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love your colouring and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our Twine Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our TWINE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Lizy! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts