Tuesday 5 February 2013

Less Is More - Happy 2nd Birthday!

Good morning!
This is a super quick post as I have to get to work!

It is Less Is More's 2nd birthday which is something fantastic to celebrate! 

The sad thing is that Mandi has had to leave, due to her fabulous new business...you'll be missed Mandi, but good luck!

So here is my card for their challenge this week, which is



 I have used Stampin' Up! Elegant Butterfly punch, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla cardstock, and a Pink Petticoat sentiment.



If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! items please do get in touch! There are some wonderful offer on right now, more details of which can be found here.

Ok...really have to dash!
By for now!

9 comments:

  1. love the CAS & monochrome effect. looks great.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab hun!! love it in these colours

    Thanks for joining us for the 2nd birthday celebrations!
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.really love your design and butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS Lizy, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Lizy, love these butterflies.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kraft is beautiful! I love the butterflies! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts