Thursday 14 February 2013

Friend to Friend

Hello!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!! I hope you've enjoyed your day, whether you've been spoilt rotted or not!

I have spoilt myself...my new batch of SU! goodies arrived this morning! So that put a smile on my face, I can tell you!

I've been out with Mum, Dad & Keiran today as it was my Dad's birthday, but I've had a little play tonight...


I have used my new Hearts A Flutter bundle from the new spring/summer catalogue. I loved the set when I first saw it! The paper is Print Poetry, also from the new catalogue.


These gorgeous faceted buttons are free as part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion, can you believe it?! And the really are stunning in real life!

Products used
Cardstock - Whisper White, Primrose Petals
Designer Paper - Print Poetry
Stamps - Hearts A Flutter
Dies - Hearts A Flutter Framelits 
Embossing Folder - Lacy Brocade
Other bits - Faceted Buttons, Seam Binding, Baker's Twine

If you would like to order any of these gorgeous new items from the Spring/Summer or the Annual catalogues, why not have a browse through the links on my sidebar, then contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards.mail.com
And don't forget to choose something free from the Sale-A-Bration for every £45 you order! 

Challenges
2013 Thursday Challenges-002

Right...off to post Keiran's birthday card he made for his Grandad!
Night!

17 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great color and pattern combinations. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! LOVE the CAS layout and I adore the button and twine! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of color with the challenge this week! I just love the simplicity with the little added button to the heart! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! The embossing and striped DSP are so pretty together! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Lizy, I love that heart in green! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful design and colours. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy, another fabulous card. I love the heart and the mix if patterned paper with plain. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizy this is a very elegant card with the lovely embossing on that gorgeous paper! That simple but feminine heart is just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS :) Love the heart and the button looks so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but elegant and beautiful all-in-one! The embossing looks great on the background panel to offset the heart shape. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really pretty card, love the embossing!
    Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Lizy and a fab use of your new goodies! I love the pretty heart and the button is such a perfect finishing touch! I too got an SU! delivery on Valentine's Day - hubby was so pleased I suggested he watch the footie on TV little suspecting that I had a hidden agenda to go and play in my craft room! ; )
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Inkspirational & I really hope to see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you used here! The heart stamped in the two colors looks so great and the button is a perfect touch! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a lovely Valentine! So pretty. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great take on the sketch...so sweet and simple...a perfect little Valentine! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Simple and elegant. Love the button detail!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet clean and simple card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts