Monday 4 February 2013

Life Is A Matter Of Moments

Good evening!
Oh my goodness...the weather is sooooo bad here tonight! It's a veritable hail storm, wind, thunder and lightening included!

It makes for a perfect crafting night though, so here is one of the cards I made this evening...not reflecting the weather at all!


I have used Papillon Pot Pourri and the matching Elegant Butterfly punch for this card. Are they just beautiful? They are my favourite SU! items by far! I gently furled the wings at the top for some definition and make them look like they're about to flutter off the card!
When I saw the sketch at Retro Sketches, I couldn't resist using these...they are perfect for it don't you think?


The sentiment is from the Elements Of Style stamp set...again, a gorgeous sentiment. I chose to match the word 'Life' with the green butterfly to kind of highlight that all the moments (pink butterflies) make life. 

Products used for this card
Cardstock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamps - Papillon Pot Pourri, Elements Of Style
Inks (markers) - Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose
Punch - Elegant Butterfly

Challenges


As you may know, Stampin' Up! is in the midst of the Sale-A-Bration promotion, and right now you could get a free item each time you spend £45!! So why not treat yourself and get yourself some lovely free goodies!

Also, if you have a wishlist of around £99, why not join up as a demonstrator? Right now, during SAB, you can get £162.50 worth of products for only £99!! Yup! It's true! And there is no further commitment necessary...if you just want to be a Hobby Demonstrator, that's totally fine! 

So why not get in touch and take advantage of this fabulous deal? I would be happy to give you all the information you need, and set you in the right direction...please feel free to email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com or call me on 07915 698577

Right, off for a cuppa...night!


11 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this clean look! Great use of the butterflies and that sentiment banner is just perfect! So glad to have you join us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Always happy to see you play along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Lizy - I love the way you've used the colours in this graduated way. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful is the word! I love how you have curled the edges. Plus the green butterfly at the bottom looks great.
    Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love it!!! I don't know what I love the most, 'cause everything is sooo beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..ooops, I forgot...Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy,

    I love your wonderful butterfly card
    it seems to be spring
    and here it is ... cold and snowy again

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous CAS card! I love your pastel colors. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week!

    PS: Just a gentle reminder that, in order to be considered in our Top 5, you need to include our Inkspirational challenge image. Thanks again for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, so soft and pretty Lizy, what a beautiful, feminine card!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Inkspirational & I really hope to see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a classy card! Perfectly designed. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely made the best of bad weather! I love your soft colors and the way you have lined up your butterflies! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts