Monday 25 February 2013

Remembering Grandma

Hey there!
How are you? 
I have the last card from yesterday's sesh at Jen's...I love crafting there as I seem to get so much done!


I have used a lovely hostess set which is sadly retired now, but I still love using it. I used my Stamp-a-Majig to make sure the stems and flowers were aligned properly.


I cut the image panel out using my Labels Collection Framelits, and then embossed the edge with the smaller die. The sentiment is computer generated.

Products Used
Cardstock - Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Stamps - Retired Hostess set
Inks (Markers) - Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze
Framelits - Labels Collection

If you would like to get your hands on exclusive hostess gifts, please contact me for info on how to make the most of Stampin' Up! You can call me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com.

Challenges
Sweet Stampin' - Mother's Day/Special Lady

I better get myself to work now...have a great day! :)


11 comments:

  1. I love your card, so pretty and delicate.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Lizy - I was going to say exactly the same as Jean! And what a lovely sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Lizy! The beautiful white space and those lovely flowers makes this so elegant! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy, love that image. Love the colours you've used. I agree that it's a pity that image is retired now.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! The white space really allows those pretty flowers to shine. I really like how you added the extra embossed edge detail to your panel as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the hint of color used. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lizy, so elegant :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, so very pretty.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect with all the white space! So simple and beautiful! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous CAS card
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin` this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts