Tuesday 26 February 2013

Celebrate!

Hello!
I have a card here that I have made based on an idea I saw a few weeks ago here, so I cased it!


I have used the incredible FREE Sale-A-Bration set Feeling Sentimental and I stamped it in Marina Mist, Cajun Craze and Lucky Limeade ink. I then mounted them onto a strip of Soft Suede card.


I used the Square Lattice embossing folder on the Marina Mist card for texture and finished with the sentiment stamped in Soft Suede. This card ended up with more layers than I had intended it to because as I stuck it together I realised the fold was on the wrong side! Doh! Schoolgirl error! 

Products used
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Stamps - Feeling Sentimental (SAB)
Ink (markers) - Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze
Other - Square Lattice embossing folder

I now have new pages at the top of my blog for more information about Stampers 6, joining the tINKerbelles, and how to contact me, so now there's no excuses...get your orders in now so you too can get these wonderful Sale-A-Bration freebies! ;)

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love the multiple images in different colours, such a great take on the sketch and a perfect masculine design.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fun vintage images and I love how they feel with that colour combination! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used a different colour for each image Lizy. Great layout too, works really well with those images.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for using all the stamps! Just perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images - love the architectural feel combined with the sketch - really cool! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us at Here Come the Boys, this is a lovely card, may have to get these stamps now though !!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super card Lizy, love the clean lines Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Here Come The Boys, Good Luck with the Challenge Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lizy, wonderful stamping and love the colours! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous male card... love the design and images!

    Thanks for sharing with Anything Goes this time..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts