Friday 15 February 2013

For you

Hello again!
Ok, I know I don't usually post twice in one day, but here is a card I've just quickly made to fit the challenge over at The Paper Players

The challenge ends in a couple of hours and I missed it last week...I like entering their challenges :)


I have used some of my new stash! I always thought paper piercing was easy, but wow it is so much easier with the fab Paper Piercing Essentials pack!


The pennant is from the Hearts a Flutter bundle, and the banner is from one of the free Sale-A-Bration sets. The heart is from the tiny tags set.
I am also entering it into CAS(E) this Sketch...I decided to copy it almost exactly as I loved the sheer simplicity of the sketch.


Supplies used
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Heart a Flutter, Itty Bitty Banners (SAB), Tiny Tags
Ink (markers) - Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
Dies - Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

If you are tempted by these gorgeous products, do please get in touch on 07915 698577 or email at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

For every £45 you spend, you can choose any of the items in the Sale-A-Bration promotion, some of which are worth up to £13 plus!

I'm off to get changed as I'm off bowling again tonight! I did pretty well with my Dad yesterday so I'm hoping to do ok tonight!

Have a good Friday evening!



7 comments:

  1. Wow - so simple but effective Lizy! Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute creation, love how you have angled the stripes, gives it the real WOW factor!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lizy, very effective. Loving your new SU stash, especially the Hearts a Flutter bundle!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card - I love the colour combination and your paper piercing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy, what a wonderful card. The simplest are the best, I say! I'm your newest follower. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the drama that these bold colors have against the white space. Genius take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts