Sunday 17 February 2013

Birthday in a Secret Garden

Good evening!
Yes I realise it's very late, but I had to make a card for a customer for tomorrow, a last minute one so I thought I may as well blog it while I'm still up!


I am really loving these colours! So zingy, springy and fresh, just like the weather has been today!
I have used more of my newest stash, Secret Garden bundle, Elegant Label punch, Paper Piercing kit...


I finished my card with some seed beads in the flower centres, and a couple of pearls.

Products used
Cardstock - Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Stamps - Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink (markers) - Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Raspberry Ripple
Punch - Elegant Label
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials pack

If you love this as much as I do, why not place an order with me? I would love to know that these gorgeous items are on their way to your crafty space! Please contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Challenges

Right, bedtime it is! 
Goodnight all!



12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Lizy. I especially like the stampin around the outer frame and the piercing of the inner frame with these beautifully coloured flowers with their lovely centres. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous little details - the pearls, the paper-piercing, the stamped background - yet still you have produced a clean and uncluttered card. Lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.I hope you will join us again next week for another challenge.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lizy. And even more products that I want (need!).

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love your paper piercing with pearl detail. The clean look is fabulous! I am so glad you joined us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Lizy, The colours do remind me of spring! And love the beads in the centre of your flowers. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizy, this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Your coloring is brilliant and your CAS layout is fabulous! LOVE your little pearls interrupting the paper piercing, too! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lizy! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing!!! The piercing, the stamping, the colors... Everything! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope yo join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card Lizy! So fresh and with such pretty colours, a very uplifting card indeed!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Inkspirational & I really hope to see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it but I especially noticed how you used the small open flower to stamp a subtle background. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure your customer will absolutely love her card. Gorgeous! Thanks for posting with us this week at stillADDinktive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts