Friday 15 February 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hi everyone!
As promised, I'm here with my card that I made for my Dad's Birthday yesterday...


This is another one of my pre-stamped Lili of The Valley images that I am trying to use up! Of course, it is coloured with PM's and FM's!


The papers are some random ones from my stash called For Him by Papermania. The sentiments are a combo of a freebie from a mag and Stampin' Up!

Challenges

Right, as the sun is shining, I'm taking Keirna out on his bike and taking our guest dog for his walk!
Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Lizy! I love the papers too with the arrows! Fun card! Have a great ride! Enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! I love that little guy in the car! You did a wonderful job on this! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun cute card!!! So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts