Saturday 16 February 2013

Up & Away!

Good morning LIMettes!
After a week off work, I am back to normal now with the mad rushing around to fit in the Less Is More challenge before I go to work!

So imaging my horror when I saw that this week's challenge is 


I, again, have nothing Stampin' Up! to fit this challenge! I have ummmmed and ahhhed at getting the Up Up & Away set, but as Jen has it, and I can borrow it if I need to, (doesn't help me now though!), I never have got round to getting it!

So some creative thinking again, and some drawing practice, and here is what I made...


Basically, I drew one balloon I was happy with, cut it out, drew round it twice, cut them out, and coloured them in! I had the challenge over at Fab Friday in my mind for the colours as I was going to make something to fit it last night but didn't get round to it!


The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners set that is free as part of the Sale-A-Bration promotion when you spend over £45!

Products Used
Cardstock - Whisper White
Ink (markers) - Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze
Stamps - Itty Bitty Banners
Dies - Bitty Banners Framelits

If you would like to order any of these products, please email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com or call on 07915 698577

Challenges

Hoe I haven't spilt breakfast on my lappy whilst typing this I'll never know lol!
Have a fab Saturday!

19 comments:

  1. Wow Lizy you were quick off the mark this morning, I've only just managed to see what the challenge is! Fab card!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Lizy, love your balloons.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafters are an inventive bunch and your balloons turned out gr8

    Well done on being first this week too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely balloons colours look fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Lizy, love the colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job using what you have to fit the challenges! Your balloons are super cute and work really well with your CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea hun xx

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your balloons and the colour choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great Lizy..super idea?,
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little sentiment 'holding' onto the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I love your balloons, good drawing. Nice combination of challenges

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great Lizy. So clever to draw your own balloons.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful balloons and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors you chose and the card is super cute. So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another lovely card Lizy! Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these balloons! The last time I tried to hand cut some, it was a disaster! And that was after I stamped them. Love the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe what a simple card but one that makes a statement! Love it! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts