Thursday 14 February 2013

Grandad's Birthday Card!

Hello all!
I hope you've had a good Valentine's Day! I have! I have been out celebrating my Dad's birthday today, so I thought I would share the card Keiran (aged 4) made for him :)


The image is from LoTV and I let Keiran use my Promarkers for the first time...under strict supervision of course! I think he did a pretty good job, don't you?


He chose these 2 embossing folders from Stampin' Up!, and he chose the colours of card and buttons. All I did was cut the card and glue everything down for him! He did all the Bigshot work though!

Challenges

Right, time for a cuppa!
See you tomorrow with the card I made for my Dad!

9 comments:

  1. Cute and I'm sure grandad loved it. My little 4 year old granddaughter loves making cards and I babysit her twice a week so she usually makes 2 cards and loves my Copics, She does a great job of staying in the lines too and uses her cards for family and friends, I've had to buy her a box to keep her stash of cards in. Hope your little one keeps enthused about crafting,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow he is so talented. I have a 2 year old and he has a very keen interest in my promarkers but he also has a keen interest on drawing on his hands rather than the paper so now I keep them hidden away!
    Thanks for sharing such a lovely card well done Kieron and good luck in our Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this little Keiran will grow out to a big artist...love his card and colouring...thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Sketch Challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, beautiful card Keiran, well done!
    Thank you for joining at Digi Sketch Challenge!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how amazing your little Keiran is. Fantastic.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kieran this is fantastic. I love that bear and your colouring is fantastic.

    Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Keiran, you can colour in very well :D Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenges this time, Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative little Keiran... Beautiful card. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at DSChalllenge.
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts