Thursday 28 February 2013

Cakes and a card!

Morning!
Well I had quite a busy day yesterday, as predicted, but very productive! Keiran and I made some flapjacks and a fat free, sugar free banana and sultana loaf...


mmmmmmm! I've made them for my guests at my Stampin' Up! workshop on Sunday...they keep well and really improve with keeping :)

Ok, so here is a card I also made, for an order...


I have (again!) used the fabulous Secret Garden Bundle and my Stampin' Write! Markers. 


I decided to stick with just line images rather than colouring them this time. I used varying shades of pink, and stamped the leaves in 2 different shades of green.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Secret Garden
Dies - Secret Garden Framelits
Ink (markers) - Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Primrose Petals, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz

If you would like me to order any of the wonderful products please do get in touch! I can be contacted on 07915 698577 or by email at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Challenges
inspired by the sketch and flowers of this gorgeous, vibrant card!
Thanks for popping by...I have to go to work now, then more cards and some more prep for my market on Saturday and workshop Sunday....gonna be a very busy few days!
Hope you have fun!

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I love those stamps, your design and colour choices. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards with great SU flowers. Thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time and taking part in my blooming challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS and beautifully laid out floral spray.
    I spotted your card on the MIM blog and popped over to take a better look.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy. Beautiful card. Love your spray of pretty pink flowers ... and perfect sitting on the corner of that gorgeous frame. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Lizy, thsnks for joining us at CCM.
    Jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lizy, cakes and a card! Busy girl. Stunning card, I love that set too.

    Still haven't had time to play with my new stash. I made a cushion, just need to finish it when I get the cushion pad. Made a pompom and sewed it on my hat and trying to crochet a snowflake just now. Been out most of the evening crafting with friends or I would have been in my new stash and never mind the crochet lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful elegant card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    The cake looks good too.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both gorgeous cards - I love the design and beautiful flowers.

    Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are so pretty and simply elegant. Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lizy! I think you are very patient to cut out and layer all those pretty flowers - but it was definately worth it :o) Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful floral cards!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts