Sunday 24 February 2013

An Elegant Christmas Card!

Good morning!
I had a very productive day at Jen's yesterday....we're all ready for our Stampin' Up! party next Sunday! If anyone would like to come to it from 2pm, please do let me know...the more the merrier and I have a lovely little make and take to show you.... 

Anyway, here is one of the cards I made yesterday...


I have used the gorgeous Snowflake Die from the last Christmas catalogue and I've cut it out in Silver Glimmer card, and may I just say, the photos so do not show in an way just how fabulously sparkly this card is! It is just so stunning!


The embossing folder is also from the same catalogue. I hope these return in this year's catalogue! I finished with some Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, stamped in Perfect Plum.

If you would like to become part of my new Stampers 6 club starting in March, please do get in touch. You can find details of the club here

Challenges
Thanks for stopping by and have a fab Sunday!


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizy, love that snowflake and the lovely ribbon. I think I may be a bit of a ribbon freak! The Glimmer card looks lovely.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just gorgeous, Lizy! I love your glittery snowflake against the Pool Party background! So very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That silver snowflake shows off so beautifully on the Pool Party, Lizy! Love the stamping in Plum! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card! Love the glimmer snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lizy I love that stunning snowflake. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining in at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sparkly snowflake looks fabulous on Pool Party, Lizy. Love the clean look you have created. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina LTC Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS elegance Lizy, Nice design elements. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful creation and gorgeous snowflakes, such a frosty feel, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Lizy! I love CAS cards at the moment and this one is great! Sometimes less really is more! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the pretty snowflake.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colour combo and i love the sparkle
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!! I can just imagine how sparkly that paper is in person. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts