Thursday 7 February 2013

Another Thank You

Good evening!
I'm sat here watching the new drama on More4 called Nashville...it's looking interesting so far! Myself, Jen and a couple of others are planning on going there in 2015 for my 40th bitrthday! Of course, if that is to happen, I need to stop spending so much at Stampin' Up! lol! Oh well...something's got to give...maybe I could stop eating...then I'd be skinny too lol!

Ok, here is the reason I came on tonight. A card I quickly made trying a technique I have seen used so much, but never tried.


I basically stamped the flowers 3 times each between inkings, which gives the graduated flowers. 


I stamped 3 flowers and cut them out, curled them for definition and added gems for a little sparkle. I then cut out an aperture with the word window and stamped my current favourite Thank You in it.

Products used
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Stamps - Bloomin' Marvellous (Sale-A-Bration), Elegant Thank You
Ink - Perfect Plum
Punch - Word Window

Challenges

As you may know, Stampin' Up! is in the midst of the Sale-A-Bration promotion, and right now you could get a free item each time you spend £45!! So why not treat yourself and get yourself some lovely free goodies!

Also, if you have a wishlist of around £99, why not join up as a demonstrator? Right now, during SAB, you can get £162.50 worth of products for only £99!! Yup! It's true! And there is no further commitment necessary...if you just want to be a Hobby Demonstrator, that's totally fine! 

So why not get in touch and take advantage of this fabulous deal? I would be happy to give you all the information you need, and set you in the right direction...please feel free to email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com or call me on 07915 698577


9 comments:

  1. Love this one Lizy. Love the effect of stamping more than once without re-inking and the aperture for the thank you is an idea I might try.

    I seem to have spent the day making "quick" cards. Mmmm not all made as quickly as I would have liked!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! This is a very popular stamp set and I love how you have kept stamping to graduate the colour. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lizy, I love the card you have made it is a great idea and looks fabulous. I wish you well with your stamping up, I get tempted every now and again *smile* Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning Lizy! I really like the colours, the beautiful floral design you've made, the sentiment in the aperture and the popped up flowers - every detail perfect! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the now you have popped up a few flowers and your stamping idea looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Lizy. Beautiful stamping and it's perfect for this colour combo. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card and perfect use of the colours - thanks for joining in this week at CAS - Cards and Sketches - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - great job with the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizy~This is a cute idea. I like the look. Thanks for joining us for Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. We look forward to having you join us again. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts