Tuesday 18 March 2014

A colourful Thank You!

Good morning everyone!
I have a quick, clean card for you today...

I have made this card using a scrap of Basic Black Designer Series Paper and created the smaller using the fabulous FREE Sale-a-Bration Banner Blast stamps and matching punch.


The sentiment is from Hello Lovely and I stamped it in Strawberry Slush and Old Olive. I finished with three matching Candy Dots.

I'm entering my card into these two challenges...
CCMC294#


Stampin' Up! Supplies I used
Hello LovelyNeutrals Designer Series Paper StackOld Olive Stampin' Write Marker - by Stampin' Up!2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write MarkersBrights Candy DotsNeutrals Candy DotsStampin' Dimensionals - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.

You can get your very own Banner Blast stamp set and matching punch FREE, as part of the Sale-a-Bration event, but only until 31st March! And the punch is going to be available in the new annual catalogue too, so you can get yours free now!

For every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


I realised I haven't been keeping up with my Love Life, Live Lent challenges on here, so here is today's...

Be More Friendly
Be friendly to someone new

Why not smile and say 'hi' to someone new on the bus or train today, or help someone with their shopping?

With that thought, have a lovely day!

10 comments:

  1. Ooohh! I LOVE everything about this card! Simplistic is my personal fav and I really like how you separated the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch you used and what a perfect way to display the sentiment stamp! Thanks for playing Create with Connie and Mary with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice CAS card! Love the little banner and those candy dots finish it all off beautifully! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous crisp and clean card! You did a fabulous job combining the two challenges. Thanks so much for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS CAS card! Excellent use of the colors and love how your did the label! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy, I love how you combine the colors and sketch challenge and came up with such a sweet and clean card! Echoing the polka dots on the large banner with the Banner Blast stamp in Olive is such a great idea and looks great! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun sketch...love the clean crisp look to your card! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great stamps! I love how you used them for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card lizy.i love the banners :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts