Good morning everyone!
This is a quick post, from my phone, to remind all my lovely customers that today is the last day of the fabulous Stampin! Up's Sale-a-Bration promotion! I would also like to thank you all for using me to order your crafty goodies through, and I hope you have enjoyed all your freebies! :)
It has been another terrific promotional period, with many of my customers getting lots of free stuff!
So if you have £45 worth of items on your wishlist right now, why not place your order with me, either by using the link on my sidebar, or by contacting me directly, and choose your FREE item too!
Thank you again to all my valued customers...I hope to continue to be your Demo, and I hope to welcome many more new customers in the future!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Lizy xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x