Monday 31 March 2014

Last day of Sale-a-Bration

Good morning everyone! 
This is a quick post, from my phone, to remind all my lovely customers that today is the last day of the fabulous Stampin! Up's Sale-a-Bration promotion! I would also like to thank you all for using me to order your crafty goodies through, and I hope you have enjoyed all your freebies! :)

It has been another terrific promotional period, with many of my customers getting lots of free stuff! 

So if you have £45 worth of items on your wishlist right now, why not place your order with me, either by using the link on my sidebar, or by contacting me directly, and choose your FREE item too! 

Thank you again to all my valued customers...I hope to continue to be your Demo, and I hope to welcome many more new customers in the future!

Have a wonderful Monday!
Lizy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts