Monday 3 March 2014

A Pretty Thank You

Morning!
How was your weekend?I hope you had a good one. I was working but I managed to get some crafting in too. I have missed entering the Less Is More challenge for the last couple of weeks so I think it's time to get back on track with it! So here is a card I made last night after work, just for the challenge, which is Green and Yellow.


For a simple looking card, I used a lot of products! It was nice to have a play with various stamps and punches! Can you see the subtle background? I stamped it with the En Francais background stamp using the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink pad. This gives the background a gentle shimmer, seen in this picture below...


Isn't it pretty? And oh so shimmery! The flowers are stamped using Petite Petals and the tiny flowers from Mosaic Madness. They were punched using Petite Petals Punch and one of the Bitty Punches. The leaves are from Summer Silhouettes. I finished with a So Saffron Candy Dot...I have finally ordered some so now I can use the few I have, instead of hoarding them!


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Summer Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set Petite Petals Clear BundleMosaic MadnessHappy Watercolor Punch Pack - by Stampin' Up! Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' PadSo Saffron Classic Stampin' PadPear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' PadSubtles Candy Dots
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.
Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


I am also entering my card into the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches - #125 too...

Thanks for having a peek today!



8 comments:

  1. What a soft and pretty card! I love the added shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lizy! Love the soft colors and pretty details. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous Lizy!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.beautiful spring colours and fab pretty flowers :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is pretty! Love those beautiful flowers.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background Lizy, fab card
    Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    (Guest LIM commenter!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts