Thursday 6 March 2014

Gorgeous Grunge, Six Sided Birthday

Good morning!
We have a new colour challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week...

This is a very bright and cheerful colour combo, but as I used similar colours last week, I wanted to do something quite different. So I just took a Whisper White card blank and started stamping...


I stamped the background Crushed Curry using a Stampin' Block, then stamped over with Gorgeous Grunge in Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.

The sentiment is made using Six Sided Sampler and Teeny Tiny Sentiments. The purple twine is from my stash.


Stampin' Up! supplies used

 Gorgeous GrungeSix-Sided Sampler Clear BundleCrushed Curry Classic Stampin' PadElegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' PadPerfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


Yesterday I told you about the 'Lent task' for the day, which was to apologise for something you have done wrong. Well it's sometimes hard to admit to being wrong, but I did. I apologised for being too impatient with Keiran more than I should be. Now to act on it!

Today's task is to Be More Giving - Put loose change into a jar and give it to charity at the end of Lent. Every little helps :)




5 comments:

  1. Cool card - love the block stamping for the curry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, I love how you've used these colours in a very cas and contempo way. I can't stop using Gorgeous Grunge, I love it!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.really love the funky design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the randomness of this card Lizy! I used Gorgeous Grunge on my card too - hardly ever use this set though, as 'random' isn't a strong point of mine :-) Now I've seen yours, I'm inspired! The colour combo is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts