Wednesday 19 March 2014

A vintage engagement

Hello!
A friend of mine saw a stunning card (not mine) that I pinned on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago, and fell in love with it. She asked me to make one for her friend's engagement, so I decided to case it. You can see the original card here. Sadly I don't have a link to the original page.

So here is my take on that beauty...


I started by embossing the bottom half of a piece of Very Vanilla Core'Dinations using the sadly retired Pretty Print embossing folder. (hard to see in the photo but it's there!) I then stamped En Francais in Night Of Navy onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock before die cutting with the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits and inking the edges.


The hearts were cut using Hearts Collection Framelits which I then scrunched before attaching to the doilies using an Antique Brad. I stamped Flowering Flourishes, added Linen Thread and my doily/heart topper. Oh I forgot to say, I distressed the edges of the Very Vanilla too.

As the card was a commission I added the personalisation by printing the sentiment from my lappy and punching using the Decorative Label.


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Neutrals Core'dinationsDelicate Doilies Sizzlits DieDecorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!Hearts Collection Framelits DiesAntique Brads - by Stampin' Up!En FrançaisFlowering Flourishes Clear-Mount Stamp SetNight of Navy Classic Stampin' PadStampin' Distress Tool
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

It was Keiran's parent's evening last night, and wow am I a proud Mummy! He is working towards mid year 2 level in writing and numeracy, and is well on Y1 targets for reading...he's only 5 so I am very chuffed!! :)

Today's Love Life, Live Lent is to

Be More Generous
Give a small present to someone you know


Have a wonderful day!






10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS card. Love the heart flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Engagement card!! Lovely Classy colours - really elegant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card, love the blue and white.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, beautifully cased!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally stunning........ I'm following now too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is gorgeous lizy.i love the stunning blue colours and heart :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts