Friday 21 March 2014

Happy Sapphire Anniversary Mum and Dad!

Good morning everyone!
It's my parent's Sapphire wedding anniversary tomorrow so I decided it warranted something very special!

*This is a post of epic proportions - please do read through for instructions*

First of all, here is a picture of the whole gift...


Can you see the card in a box? That is my first one and I am quite pleased with it! So here's how I made it...

1. Take an A4 piece of cardstock and along the long edge, score at 7cm, 14cm, 21cm and 28cm. The little section will be your flap to join it together.

2. Along the short edge, score at 7cm across three of the panels. The one you leave unscored will be your back panel.

3. Fold along all your edges and assemble.

4. Cut 3 strips of matching card 9cm x 2cm and score 1cm from each end. Fold along each score the opposite way from the other. Attach inside the assembled card.

5. Use acetate to attach all your elements, always checking the card closes properly.


Silver embossed my elements onto blue shiny card from my stash.


The numbers are cut using Bigz Typset Alphabet and Glimmer Paper and the heart is from Language of Love.


The sentiment panel is made using the flourish from Morning Meadow and the phrase from Express Yourself.

A picture of the full card...


I also made an envelope. using my Envelope Punch Boadr, for their gift voucher and tied with White Organza Ribbon, decorated with another heart.


The final gift was a personalised bottle of Champagne!


I simply used MDS to design and print the label, then gold embossed the flourish from Happy Day!

I thoroughly enjoyed making these for my parents! Below is a list of the products I used...it is rather product heavy, sorry!


Stampin' Up! Supplies used
Language of LovePapillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp SetFlower Shop Clear BundleHappy Day Petite Petals Clear BundleMorning MeadowExpress YourselfHearts Collection Framelits DiesElegant Butterfly PunchBitty Butterfly PunchSilver Glimmer Paper - by Stampin' Up!Silver Metallic Encore PadSilver Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!Gold Metallic Encore PadGold Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!Typeset Alphabet Bigz DieEnvelope Punch BoardWhisper White 5/8 Inch Organza Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!MDS Download
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


I hope I didn't bore you with this...there is rather a lot here!
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. It's great Lizy your parents will love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning hun your parents will love it it s stunning hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift. Your parents will love it! And Happy 45th to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy, wow this is so beautiful, thank you for the tutorial. Love the design and the colours. Your parents will just love this and something they can treasure.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning lizy. i love the colours and fantastic design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart this!! defo have to give a box card ago. currently still on save the date designs. love the new look, its the first time I've actually been able to get on line properly. *note to self must get laptop fixed*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - hope Mum & Dad did too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts