Wednesday 5 March 2014

Petite Daffodils for Mum

Hello!
I would like to welcome my newest followers to my blog...Carla, Elaine, Mary Jo, Jacqueline and Jeanne. Whether you have come from my old blog, or are brand new followers, it's so wonderful to see you here!

Ok UK Mother's Day will soon be here, and I decided to be early with my Mum's card for a change! I'm usually 'last minute Lizy' so this is a first for me! My Mum loves daffodils, and I wanted to do her a card with them on, but I don't have any daffodil stamps. So I made my own...


I used 3 different stamp sets for the daffodils. Petite Petals, Mosaic Madness and Blessed Easter. I inked up just the leaves from the Blessed Easter stamp with Pear Pizzazz Marker and water coloured it with the same. The daffodils are created by stamping and punching the Petite Petals flower and the centre is stamped from the Mosaic Madness set, then punched using one of the little punches from the Bitty Punch set. 


I cut the image out using one of the Ovals Collection Framelits, then used the next size up to cut an oval on my Whisper White layer. I paper pierced both ovals using the Paper Piercing Occasions pack before mounting onto an A5 Pear Pizzazz card base. (I just noticed that I missed one of the piercings...I will have to fix that!) The sentiment was fussy cut, (and I do mean fussy!), from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set.


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Petite Petals Clear BundleBlessed EasterMosaic MadnessPunch Pack - by Stampin' Up!
Occasions Paper-Piercing PackPaper-Piercing ToolSo Saffron Classic Stampin' PadPear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
Click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


I am going to enter my card into the challenge at Less is More - Green and Yellow...I'm making up for missing the last couple of weeks!

It is the first day of Lent today, and this year we have a Love Live, Live Lent theme, which means that rather than give something up, (which let's face it, is usually to benefit yourself), we are encouraged to 'Be the change' and do something nice to try and change the world. So each day, I am going to post that one thing each day...who knows? Maybe the world really will become a better place! So here is today's task...

Think about something you have done wrong and say sorry.


I have a crafty date today with Serena, a friend from work and I am really looking forward to it! Hope you have a lovely day too!


9 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. The piercing shows the quality of the paper. So fresh and pretty looking forward to Spring.Thanks for sharing.
    Be well Carole # 85

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card Lizy. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant! I love it
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizy what a gorgeous daff card, love that piercing!

    Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    (Guest LIM commenter!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful :) love the green showing through !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous hun.. love the daffys

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lizy - love the daffodils you have created! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lizy.i love your pretty daffodils :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts