Saturday 29 March 2014

A sketchy birthday!

Good morning Sketchers!
It's the 5th Saturday of the month which means this week at Sketch Saturday we have a little treat for you...you can choose any of the past sketches from #215!! So pretty much free rein to create anything you like!

I have chosen Sketch #223 for my card


I decided it was time to use some of the stunning designer papers that Stampin' Up! have to offer...I seem to hoard them! The ones I have used are the Bermuda Bay polka dots from Brights DSP stack, and the pink is from Quatrefancy. This is a colour combo I am rather loving at the moment!


The stamps are Flowering Flourishes, Papillon Potpourri and the free hostess Banner Greetings. I wanted a simple image so that it stood out against the bright colours...I think it worked! And we mustn't forget the polka dot embossing in the background.


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp SetFlowering Flourishes Clear-Mount Stamp SetBanner GreetingsBitty Butterfly PunchPerfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!Brights Designer Series Paper StackQuatrefancy Specialty Designer Series PaperBermuda Bay Classic Stampin' PadRose Red Classic Stampin' PadSmoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures above to order direct from my online shop.

Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

This magnificent offer ends on Sunday, so don't miss out!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

We're looking forward to seeing which sketch you will choose and what you create with it!

Have a lovely, crafty Saturday!

12 comments:

  1. Great job hun love it I don t tend to use sketches but thinking today i ll give it a go - thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and love the sketch you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lizy, great patterns and texture. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lizy - I sit and touch my stash of papers - I so hate cutting them!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card Lizy, I am looking for some tree stamps do you have any? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely design Lizy. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely and thank you for a little inspirational kick for Mr Mojo - (who took a hike this weekend!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Lizy, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love this, fabulous design & great colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning lizy.really gorgeous design and colours and i love your papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Lizy - love those colours together!

    hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts