Thursday 27 March 2014

CAS sketch challenge

Good morning everyone and a big, warm welcome to yet another follower...Linda! I'm honoured to have followers and I hope I can be of inspiration to each and every one of you!

Ok so today is Thursday which means it's a new challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches. This week is a sketch challenge...what do you think of this?

I do love this layout! I toyed with using a coloured background, but it seemed to 'clog' the card up somewhat, so here is the very clean card I made instead...


I used the flower stem stamp from the hostess set Morning Meadow, and stamped it in Smoky Slate. I added a few little So Saffron flowers punched out with one of the Bitty Punch set, and finished with Bermuda Bay Candy Dots.


The sentiment is from another hostess set...Express Yourself and is stamped in Bermuda Bay. Do you like the shadows? I simple mounted my punched shapes onto Smoky Slate, slightly offset so they look like shadows...cool huh? 

I noticed that my card fits in with the challenge over at Less is More this week - 3 of Something.

Stampin' Up! supplies used

Morning Meadow Express YourselfCurly Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!Punch Pack - by Stampin' Up!
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' PadSmoky Slate Classic Stampin' PadBrights Candy Dots
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.

Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product! 

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

*Sale-a-Bration ends on 31st March, so don't miss your chance to get your free items!*

We look forward to seeing your creations!

8 comments:

  1. Lizy - thats a beautiful card. The cleanness really makes the stamped images pop. Love it! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card and love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, elegant card and I love the shadows.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the welcome. I love your card with the beautiful stamp and colours it looks so fresh and springlike.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lizy! Love the little punched flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card ... and I know for sure, as it is sat on my mantlepiece right now, hehe!! Thank you so much Lizy! My SU order arrived safe and sound on Friday - woo-hoo!! Hugs, Simonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lizy.i love the pretty flower panels ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts