Saturday 1 March 2014

Sketch Saturday #299

Good morning all! I can't believe it's March already! Happy St David's Day to all my Welsh readers and followers!

It's time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday, and this week's is created by teamy Debra!


I think it lends itself well to a clean and simple card so that's what I did...


I had a commission for a man card with a cycling theme...I don't know if this was what the customer expected but I've had no complaint yet! I used one of the stamps from last year's Sale-a-Bration, Feeling Sentimental. I really loved this stamp when it came out and it just shows that even when retired, they still come in handy!


The DSP is also from the old retired paper stacks, but you can download it on MDS, so really, it never retires! I finished with a computer generated sentiment and a Candy Dot.

I really love a quick and easy card don't you? Especially when you need to make one in a hurry! Wouldn't it be great to have a stash of them? Well now you can! Let me show you something in case you missed my post last night...

If you would like to learn more about this wonderful new product, now available, please check out my post here. Trust me when I say that I'm excited and I'm sure you will be too!

Right i'm off to work and then some wedding designing with Jen this afternoon! Hope you have a brilliant Saturday!






4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Lizy! Love everything about it. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS card Lizy - perfect image for a male. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning male card lizy.i love the penny farthing and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great CAS guy card, Lizy!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts