Thursday 20 March 2014

Simply Simple Stars

Hello everyone! Are you ready for a new challenge? Today over at CAS - Colours and Sketches we have a lovely fresh colour combo for you!


I felt these colours deserved a true clean style, so here it is...


This is one of the simplest cards I've made for a while! Quite simply, I stamped 3 stars using the three challenge colours and cut them out. Then I used my Stamp-a-Majig to perfect place my sentiment and mounted the panel onto Calypso Coral, then a Pool Party card blank.

I'm entering my card into the Clean & Simple challenge this week.


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Simply StarsPomp & CircumstanceSubtles 12 x 12 Cardstock Subtles Stampin' Write MarkersRegals Stampin' Write MarkersStamp-A-Ma-Jig - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


We're looking forward to seeing your entries!

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Lizy. I love the double sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used the colours in this oh so clean and simple card. Perfection!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS layout of this Lizy - a beautiful card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job combining the colors with the stars. (Hmmm... I'm not familiar with that starry stamp set... must see if it's available here in the States!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning cas design lizy.the stars are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! Love the colours and I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts