Tuesday 4 March 2014

Birthday book!

Good morning bloggy friends!
How are you? I knew all that lovely sunshine wouldn't last...back to grey skies and drizzle this morning! Oh well...perfect crafting weather!

Today I have one of the commissions I made last week to share. The brief was 'books'...

This was one of the simplest cards to make, once I got the idea! I simply cut out lots of the Top Note die out of paper, folded down the middle and stitched, to give an 'old book' feel. (I printed the sentiment before cutting out)


I stamped the En Francais stamp on the right and to get it in just the inside of the dotted lines I first created a frame and stuck it on using Tombow that I had let dry first, that way it becomes re-positionable. I then curled the pages and used Dimensionals to keep the shape from falling when I stuck it down.


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!En FrançaisTombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


Thanks for looking today, see you tomorrow! 


3 comments:

  1. so stunning and delciate lizy.i love the gorgeous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the book design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy . . . what a lovely idea.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts