Saturday 22 March 2014

Sale-a-Bration freebies!

Hello sketchy fans!
Before I show you today's sketch for Sketch Saturday, I would like to give a very warm welcome to my newest followers - Cheremene, Erin and Stephanie - I hope you enjoy getting inspiration from my little blog!


And here is my inspiration for you...


I decided to go for something bright and summery, as the sun was shining when I made the card. I used almost all FREE Sale-a-Bration items to make my card, except the sentiment which is from the Express Yourself Hostess Set, and the splodges, which are from Gorgeous Grunge. 


Have you seen the plait across the bottom? I made this using the FREE coloured string that came with the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack, along with the cork flower stickers. The designer paper is Sweet Sorbet...don't you love the colours?!

You can get your hands on all these FREE goodies for every £45 you spend - you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

We are looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

I'm off to Jen's today, to work on more wedding invitations and to practice setting up our table for our wedding fair on Sunday...wish us luck!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, Lizy. Loving the plait! I hope to place an order before the Sale-a-bration ends, nees to have a trawl through the catalogue again! Have fun at Jen's and all the best for tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.i love the design and pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these cork flowers and have struggled to use them, but I love your plaited twine!!!
    Great use of SAB products for the last splurge!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Lizy...love the design and all your fabulous finishing touches too.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card design - very light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and simple card... love the sprinkles and soft colours!
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts