Friday 7 March 2014

Bermuda Clockworks

Hiya peeps!
Do you have stamps in your stash that you haven't used yet? Go on, admit it, you know you have! Well I have a card here using one such set...


This is the fabby Clockworks set that I bought kind of on a whim, and up until now I couldn't figure out how to use it!

The background Bermuda Bay panel is embossed using the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. The DSP is High Tide from the Spring/Summer catalogue.

Keiran gave me his view on this card...'I like the design of the card but I don't like the compass because it's not got any colour' Oh well, can't please everyone!


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Clockworks Clear-Mount Stamp SetHigh Tide Designer Series PaperHoundstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!Smoky Slate 3/4 Chevron RibbonSmoky Slate Stampin' Write MarkerBasic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


I am entering my card into a couple of challenges...
Freshly Made Sketches #126

CASual Fridays - Shades of Grey


Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!


If you are following my Love Life, Live Lent, then here's today's task...

Care for those in need
Watch the news. Pray for someone or something you've seen on it. 

There is always such bad news so I think this is a worthwhile thing to do!

Right...work, gym, film night at school...rock 'n roll!! Have a fabby Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!! LOVE the colors,awesome color combo!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Lizy! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fab lizy.i love the pocket watch and fab layers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the pop of color!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the watch stamp, Lizy! I love the texture you've created on your fab card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colors and I love that stamp used like that. Great time to finally use it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts