Friday 28 March 2014

A heartful Mother's Day

Good morning!
I am so excited to have yet another follower to welcome to my little blog! Hi Briggita! :)

I had a commission for a pretty Mother's Day card with the brief of red, purple and orange butterflies, so here it is...


I decided that as it was a first Mother's Day card I would do something a little special and different, So I used the large scalloped heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits to make the card blank, and covered it with some of the Watercolour Wonder paper from the Spring/Summer catalogue.


The sentiment was MDS created and die cut using another of the hearts Framelits. I then added butterflies from the Papillon Popourri stamp set, in Calypso Coral, Rose Red and Wisteria Wonder. I did add some Iridescent Ice but it's hard to see in the pictures.

Stampin' Up! supplies used
Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp SetWatercolor Wonder Designer Series PaperHearts Collection Framelits DiesWisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' PadCalypso Coral Classic Stampin' PadRose Red Classic Stampin' PadIridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!Bitty Butterfly Punch
Please click on the pictures to buy directly from my online shop.

Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product! 

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

This fabulous offer ends on Monday 31st March, so don't miss out!

Thanks for joining me today. I have the day off but I shall mostly be running errands and designing wedding invitations! I hope you have a fabulous Friday!




7 comments:

  1. Wow love this, so pretty ........ Stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card. Love the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, love the shape and the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mothers day card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.i love the heart shape and your butterflies are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts