Tuesday 25 March 2014

Best of Sale-a-Bration!!

Good morning everyone!
I would like to offer a warm welcome to my newest follower, Kate! I hope you enjoy my little blog!

I also want to apologise for my lack of posts this weekend. I had a busy one, with a wedding fair, (which you can read about here), a wedding order to work on and a church meeting last night. 

Anyway, I'm back with a card today using mostly Sale-a-Bration items again. Did you know you have only 6 days to get yours?!


I used the free Sweet Sorbet paper and string on my card...isn't it lovely?! I used the layout from Create With Connie and Mary this week.


The stamped panel is Best of Sale-a-Bration...can you see how I coloured the words 'so much' using 2 different colours to give a shadow effect? This set is also only available until 31st March, along with all of the 'Best of 25 Years' sets. I, for one, will be sad to see them go.
Best Of 25 Years
You can get you 'Best Of' sets here, and while you're at it, maybe you'll spend enough to get your FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

For every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

Right...must dash to work! Have a lovely day, even if the weather isn't lovely!

14 comments:

  1. Love how you are making best use of all the free stuff - lovely project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the layout and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO pretty and fresh-looking! Love your coloring on the focal image and the extra detail of paper piercing around the oval! The colored twine is a winning touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the CAS look! And I love how the twine looks with the dsp! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Lizzy, love the beautiful papers and sentiment. I am now following :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect use of the Sweet Sorbet dsp and Sweet Sorbet Accessory Twine! I always LOVED that flower image...so sweet! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful soft card Lizy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always loved that image and glad they brought it back for the 25th anniversary! Pretty card, love the colors and the twine "stripes" in the background...clever! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the twine for strips and the DSP you used for the background. Wonderful job on the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shadow-effect with the markers! It's something I havent tried - thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way you combined the twine and the designer paper. So cute! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous lizy.fab pretty flowers and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts