Thursday 20 June 2013

A Little Robbie & a Card

Good morning!
I am a little tired this morning after a really good night last night...more on that shortly!

For now, here is a card made using an image I had lying on my desk, left from when I made the large Father's Day order...


I had tried 'stamping off' this image to see how it looked; it's much softer than the pure black silhouette look, don't you think? The sentiment is from Petite Pairs but I re-arranged the layout to fit my panel better.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Neutrals
Stamps - Serene Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Ink - Basic Black, Basic Gray
Other - Whisper White Baker's Twine

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

There are only 2 weeks left to order your retiring items so please don't forget to place your order before it is too late!

Challenges

So...
Wow! What a show we were at last night! Robbie sure does know how to put on a show! And Olly was just fab too...he is a real entertainer. Robbie said that Olly is his successor and while I thought that was very big headed, I do believe he could be right! 

Here is one pic from the night...


I will post some more pics later today, when I have sorted them out! 
Bye for now!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the colour scheme you have used. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card lizy.very soft and delicate design.looks like you had a fab night too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like Robbie, but glad you enjoyed yourself.
    I do like, make that love, your simple yet elegant and very beautiful card.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lizy, love the Robbie pic too. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lizy. I love the softness of the image.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous white on white card! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at MIM! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft look of the flowers! A lovely, serene card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the soft grays and whites together! Beautiful card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful delicate card.

    Glad you had a good time at the Robbie concert though I'm very jealous!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Lizy and WOW, looks like a fab night!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful collection of cards made from Serene Silhouettes. Thanks so much for joining in the fun and linking them up at still addINKtive this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts