Saturday 8 June 2013

Sketch Saturday #262

Good morning!
It's time for our new challenge at Sketch Saturday, so here is my card...


I've used this super cute Lili of the Valley stamp and coloured it with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.


The designer paper is some from my stash as are the little stars.

So here is this week's sketch...


As you can see, I chose to rotate the sketch for my card.

I have a fun day planned when I finish work today...bbq then Bon Jovi! Can't wait!!

Hope you have a fab Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, awww such an adorable image and a really sweet card!

    Hope you have fun!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little image! Have fun at the concert!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.stunning sweet image and I love your pretty colorus.:D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clean layout and the stamp is just too darn cute!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts