Friday 21 June 2013

Goodbye Twitterpated :(

Good morning :)
Here is a really pretty card I made in an attempt to use up some Designer Papers that are retiring soon...


 I have used Twitterpated paper here...such a shame this one is going as it is sooooo pretty!


The doilies are cut out of vellum using Large Delicate Doilies. The Papillon Potpourri butterfly is stamped onto vellum and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice EF. I finished with a few pieces of ribbon.

Supplies
Cardstock - Raspberry Ripple 
Designer Series Paper - Twitterpated
Stamps - Petite Pairs, Papillon Potpourri
Ink - Basic Gray, Versamark
Embossing - Iridescent Ice EF
Punches and Dies - Elegant Butterfly, Large Delicate Doilies


Although it's sad that Twitterpated is retiring, it is still available to but until 31st June AND it is reduced! It is now only £4.98 for 12 sheets of gorgeous 12x12in papers! So please do contact me now to order your pack before it's too late!


Isn't it gorgeous??
in fact, whilst I was making this card I decided to use some of the paper for a more 'everyday' item, just so I don't miss it too much!


Yup...that is my mobile phone with it's new look! Like it? I was inspired to give it ago by one of my fellow Demos, Nicky Bailey.

Challenges
Sketch-47
Hope you have a fab Friday...I'm off to work!
Bye :)


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lizy! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper collection! Your phone looks great too. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.the papers are yummy :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work Lizy! I liked a lot that patterned flowery paper!

    Thanks for joining Totally PaperCrafts challenge!
    Hope you'll play along with us in the upcoming challenges too.

    ~Alexandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet sweet version of our sketch - perfect use of this DSP! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Lizy. The shimmery butterfly really stands out. The phone is SO cool! Is that just paper? How did you manage this??? Any tips? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts