Saturday 22 June 2013

Sketch Saturday - Happy Birthday Jen...Choose Your Sketch!

Good morning Sketchers!
This week is a special week as it's our sketch designer Jen's birthday! So we are having a bit of an open style challenge this week...you get to choose your own sketch! You can pick any of Jen's past sketches, starting from sketch #216!

Here is my card...

What better way to celebrate a birthday that with a couple of drinks? (or 3!) I have used Happy Hour by Stampin' Up! and Calypso Coral Designer Series Paper. 


I stamped and cut out my cocktails, then popped them onto my scored 'shelf' which I created using my Simply Scored Tool. 

So I chose sketch #259

All of my products are from Stampin' Up! and if you would like to get your hands on them, please do contact me...I'd love to brighten up your day with a yummy package of quality crafting goodies!
You can see lots of my Stampin' Up! samples here.

I am entering my card into this week's challenge at Colour Q...
Thanks for stopping by today, and we look forward to seeing your entry this week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great card Lizy. Love Jen's sketch.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch, Lizy. Fun use of patterned papers.
    Hugs,
    cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a great card... you've chosen the same sketch as I did LOL. Love the colours and the drinks are looking really great!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun birthday card, Lizy, love your summer drinks! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those patterned drinks!! so cute! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card - I love the drinks! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Courtier honor from ColourQ, Lizy, for your delicious card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts