Tuesday 4 June 2013

My first scrapbook page!

Good morning! 
I've had my This n' That bundle for a while now, but I have finally managed to complete my first ever scrapbook page in it!


It is from Keiran's 5th Birthday this year!


It really is a fab little journal, and the pocket on the inside cover is great for storing all the elements for the book, like stickers, and also for putting tickets stubs etc.

I have to work now...shame as it is such a lovely day. Oh well, needs must eh?!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Great page Lizy. Keiran looks pretty pleased with his cake. I'm waiting for my This n' That bundle to arrive in my order, by Thursday I hope. Unfortunately I have to go shopping with my daughter as it's her birthday on Thursday!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts