Tuesday 18 June 2013

Inspiration time!

Good morning.
Here is an inspirational card I have made using the Feel Goods stamp set...


I have used Summer Starfruit Designer Paper for the frame of the sentiment and Early Espresso and Island Indigo papers for the banners.


Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - In Colour 2011/13, 2012/14, Neutrals
Stamp - Feel Goods
Ink - Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Dies - Labels Collection Framelits

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges
CCMC256

As you know, I was at a wedding on Saturday. Well here is a photo I rather liked of me and my very handsome little man Keiran


 After the happy couple said their vows, I told Keiran that they're married now and he whispered 'Will they live together now then?' Awwww bless him! 

Anyway, time for work...see you tomorrow! :)


16 comments:

  1. Love the colouring you have used simple, bright and effective love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors, the design and the simplicity - all blend beautifully. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful clean and simple card! Love all the patterned papers you used and how you highlighted the words with different colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you've used all the colors on the label and the banners! Very good looking! That sentiment is one of my favorites and is perfect with the layout! Thanks for joining us this week for the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect interpretation of our sketch and I love that textured background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love this clean and simple little card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lizy. Love the colour combo and that great sentiment.

    Love the photo of you and Keiran. He's really like you. What a cutie he is.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizy,
    what a handsome chap you have! He looks lots like you.

    Love the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love clean and simple looks and adding multiple colors to a greeting is such a great way to add more interest! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how clean and uncluttered this card is. I like the banners and how the greeting takes center stage. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and lovely colours,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who'd have thought that colour combination would work so well? A lovely card Lizy and a gorgeous photo of you both too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is striking! I love the mix of polka dots and stripes - and you've worked the colours perfectly. Thanks for playing along with Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the colour combo on this card Lizy, thanks for playing along with my challenge at Cupcake craft challenge, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely card! Love the simplicity of if and the colors you chose highlight the sentiment very well. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the CAS look of this card with the dry embossed background and the beautiful colors you chose. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week and sharing your creative talents with us!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts