Saturday 8 June 2013

Less Is More - Need For Speed!

Good morning! 
It's Less Is More Saturday, yay!

And this week the One Layer Card theme is 


So here is my super speedy card!


This actually took about 3 minutes to make! I recently got this stamp set and I do love it. I created the background using the Ink Spritzer tool and the Washi Tape is part of the This 'n That bundle, which will be available separately in the new catalogue next month!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamp - Need For Speed
Ink - Basic Black, Island Indigo
Other - This 'n That Washi Tape

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Right, I have to run to work now, but I'm going to have a fun day later...bbq then Bon Jovi!! Can't wait!

Have a lovely Saturday!



9 comments:

  1. First again Lizy!
    Super image...is your washi tape an embellishment or a layer? I wonder!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous card..... Enjoy your exciting day.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lizy, enjoy the BBQ and Bon Jovi!

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and a fabulous image - well done on being first too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. To quick for words...but a great stamp and fine use of it! Have a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, love the addition of the washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to giggle when I saw the theme for this week Lizy! You've done this set proud and I love the way you added the washi tape. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant card Lizy, I love your CAS cards.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts