Friday 28 June 2013

Happy (Fri) Day! :)

Hello hello!
Well...it seems I have another 2 followers to welcome! A big shout out to Susanne and Aisleen...welcome and I hope you find inspiration here...that's what I'm here for! :)

Ok, I have a rather 'Slushy' card for you today, as I promised yesterday, but not slushy in the way you think!
(unless you were thinking Strawberry Slush!)


Hmmmm.....lots of colour here! I really do love this brand new colour and I wanted to have a play with it! It's kind of a 'tweeny' colour... 'tween pink and red. 
I stamped my flower from the soon to be available Happy Day set several times before re-inking to create the background, and I used some Basic Black Designer Paper (soon to be retired) and Taffeta Ribbon (also retiring). The swirl is from Flowering Flourishes, stamped in Basic Black and I finished with a fussy cut Flower and a sentiment from Happy Day, and some gems.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Flowering Flourishes, Happy Day
Ink - Basic Black, Strawberry Slush
Designer Series Paper - Neutrals
Ribbon - Basic Black Taffeta

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

There are only 3 days left to order your retiring items so

please don't forget to place your order before it is too late!


Challenges
I have work today, then I have the weekend off with my little man...can't wait! I love spending the weekends with him... I don't get to all that often so it's gonna be fab! :)

See you tomorrow for LIM Saturday! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Lizy this is such a pretty card! Love your choice of color! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...the colours are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizy, this is beautiful! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right ~ the color is luscious! I love the gray you put with it, a perfect combination. Love the layers too, super job! Happy to have you play along with us at A.R.T. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully done card!!!!really love your colors!!! just have to cased you for my consider it cased week.
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful colour combo, very classy card. Thank you for joining in at That Craft Place this time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts