Monday 10 June 2013

Dad, my hero

Good morning!
Well somehow, I managed to muster up some creativity last night to make this card for a commission...not easy seeing as how tired I was after Saturday night! 


I have used a lovely set, fairly new to my collection. This is Serene Silhouettes and I stamped the image in Crumb Cake over the computer generated verse. 


I inked the edge of the image panel with Old Olive using my Ink Daubers.


This is the card once I personalised it for the customer, which is slightly off sketch so that's why I posted the original card without the sentiment.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Brights, 
Stamp - Serene Silhouettes
Ink - Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Embossing - Woodgrain EF

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges

Right...off to work now, then the gym, then hopefully I will get some more of my commission order finished!
Bye for now!

13 comments:

  1. This is great. I love the colours and design you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us with your elegant Father's Day card. What a beautiful verse and sentiment.

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Lizy - I love the combination of the woodgrain DP and the embossing folder. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lizy. Thank you for sharing with us! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card and the sentiment is lovely.

    Thanks for joining in with my challenge and sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Dad card Lizy. Love that verse.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real stylish card, love the design and the colours you used. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your CAS creation! Thanks for joining our "emboss it" challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning lizy.fab stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love all of your fab papers and the woodgrain embossing looks fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Father's Day challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo here and the sentiment. thanks for joining us at Anything Goes and good luck
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty!! Love the "natural" look and your woodgrain texture and print! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm digging the woodgrain! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts