Wednesday 5 June 2013

Lacy & Lovely!

Good morning!
Isn't it gorgeous again today?? I had a pleasurable afternoon in my garden yesterday, relaxing, them planting out some Mesembryanthemums and watering; I'm hoping for a bright colourful garden this year, as well as fruitful with all our veg again!

Anyway, here is a nice bright summery card for you today...


I have used the aptly titled Lacy & Lovely stamp set, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie ink. 


I matted the image panel onto Pumpkin Pie DSP.

Supplies
Cardstock - Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Brights
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Tools - Simply Scored

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

I am entering my card into the Muse challenge this week...I think I took the lovely inspiration card quite literally this time!


I hope to spend a little more time in the garden today, but I also have a large card order to complete so may have to get on with that instead!
Hope you have chance to enjoy our little bit of summer!


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your card, and may I say that "Great minds and all that" - I've used the same set!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lizy! I do like the delicate stamping. Great take on the Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizy, love that lacy stamp and the lovely colour combo.

    I'm struggling with a silver wedding anniversary this evening. The lady who asked me to make it wants something quite large and fancy. She makes cards herself but asked me to make a special! Lets just say her taste is rather different to mine and maybe not in a good way. Hence I'm struggling!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.really pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lizy :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I love your pretty design xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the musecard! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card - great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Lizy! I love that stamp set and need to get it inky soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts